To all our clients, candidates and partners, We are excited to share positive news amidst the difficult situation that we currently are all facing. Over the past few years, we have established a solid reputation and client base in the realm of industrial automation and robotics. We take pride in building close relationships with clients and candidates, offering advice with the long-term perspective in mind, working with honesty and integrity at all times and delivering solutions that show our genuine passion about the advisory profession. Our continued success has led to the decision to expand our operations and to re-brand our company to ‘Venture Talent Solutions’, to allow for added flexibility, a more diverse service offering and a broader scope. The first step of expanding our business was to bring Katrin Feick, our Managing Partner into our team. Having been an Executive Director and General Manager, Katrin will apply her expertise in successfully managing a company, hiring and training of associates, team building, quality management, financial management, marketing and many more of the responsibilities of daily operations, to drive our firm to the next level. We are very fortunate to have her on board and have already noticed her impact to...
- **WARNING!!** This is the most disturbing robot I have ever seen. HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!
- Robotics in healthcare is an often overlooked industry segment. While still in its infancy, we will see incredible developments to improve health and ease of movement in the coming decades. I look forward to taking up tennis in my 80’s.
- LFAD tests the latest in robotic firefighting – January 2020
- Though we will have hopefully defeated Covid, for the most part, by next spring, the likelihood of another pandemic is a reality. Adapting robotic technology, with a pandemic in mind, will certainly contribute to a strengthening of our nations’ security and prosperity. Long read but with some good insights
- The Beerbots have arrived! It’s nice to see two of my favorite things come together, beer and robots. This is a very cool innovation which could help small bars and restaurants struggling with staffing expenses. However, despite my love for robots, I would probably rather be served by a human.